Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

You've Been Elfed: A fun Christmas treat for the kids

You've been booed~
You've been egged~
But have you been elfed?

I "elfed" my second grade students with these fun treats.






It is not my idea.  The inspiration post is {HERE}- The gals over at Quilt Taffy made these as a neighbor gift. These gals have outlined all the materials and step by step instructions. I struggle with solid scrapbook paper, so I rummaged through my stash of pattens and pulled a few green sheets.  I really like the way the shoes turned out. My kids were so excited to receive them.

I know you're kids are out of school, but if you need a quick neighbor gift, scout treat, or stocking stuffer, these elf shoes are too cute to pass up.

The pattern link is here:
 Thanks for stopping by~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...