Feel free to download this plus/delta chart to use in your classroom with students, parents, or as a follow up to a meeting or workshop.
Now my Plus/Delta of the last week
Plus (The positives)
- The arrival of my June Birchbox.
I totally fell in love with the bronzer. Definitely going to order a larger bottle.
- The Diamondbacks won the local championship. Not sure who the Diamondbacks are? My son's baseball team. Go SNAKES~
- Finally finding a wedding announcement. Poppies of course~
- Enjoying Crazy Hat Day with the letter "C" on our countdown to summer
- Finishing my report cards and having only 3 days left of school~ YAY
- A successful Animal Safari with my students and parents. It was great to see the parents of my kids. I had to thank them for allowing me to be part of their child's educational journey. Sniff! Sniff! Luckily, they are only going upstairs, so I'll still see them in the hallways next year.
DELTA (Could have been better if...)
...I had not gotten into Sumac. I was put on a six day steroid pack because my bloodstream needed detoxing. The itchy patches all over my body were horrible. I did the scratch dance for days. Itchy! Itchy! Scratchy! Scratchy! I would have taken a picture of the worst patch to show, however it would GROSS you out.
...I didn't have to pack my house for moving. It is true that you don't know what you have until you pack it up. The local Goodwill store will get lots of treasures from me. I can't believe all that I've accumulated in only four years at my current address. YIKES~ Can I say pack-rat?
...I have completed mound after mound of paperwork to end the school year. Report cards, profile cards, data tool, PEP's, end of the year checklist from the office, grading assessments, running record forms....and yes, I could add more....
... I could have done without the freak show at JoAnn Fabrics. I had to have a man removed. Yes -from JoAnn Fabrics! The story goes something like this. I went on a routine run to JoAnn's to pick up some card stock to finish a project at school. While browsing through the Cricut cartridges, I noticed a man next to me. Standing in close proximity. Too close for any one. Even my relatives. Starting to "mosey" to another aisle, I noticed this person in gray sweatpants moving as well. Suddenly, he began shaking a part of his body (not his hand either) and saying inappropriate words. Hello- I'm in JoAnn's, a family friendly store. Not a strip joint. Keep your body parts still please. Well, everywhere in the store I went, he wasn't far behind. So I finally had enough of the freak show and inappropriate mouthing, and boldly went up to the manager and told him a full blown pervert was browsing his store. At first they looked at me like I was crazy, however after telling the entire story the manager kindly escorted him out. Seriously, people like this should not be walking around.