Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Scrappy Treat Containers







You'll need:
  • small snack-like gladware containers (I got these containers from The Dollar Tree-10 per pack for a buck)
  • scraps of Valentine paper
  • 1 inch scallop punch
  • 1- 1 1/2 inch circle punch
  • 1 inch heart punch (I actually cut my hearts on the Cricut)
  • piercing tool
  • pink ink pad
You'll:
  • punch a circle from red cardstock
  • punch a scallop from pink cardstock
  • punch a heart from a coordinating pattern (I used a black/white print)
  • use the piercing tool to punch small holes in each of the scallop edges
  • ink/distress the edges of the scallop using the pink ink and the coordinating heart
  • layer the circle on the lid, followed by the scallop, then the heart (I used dimensionals on the bottom of the heart.)
Fill with your favorite small treats~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...