Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Cloud Cover

Cloudy days change my mood.
I'm mellow, down, drained, and at times cranky.
I need my space.
I need sunshine.
And lots of it.
Lots and lots.

The sun makes me smile.
It gives me energy.
It's my happy juice.

Cloudy days are not always related to the weather.
Cloudy days in our lives can be brought on by various things in our life.
Overwhelmed with whatever.
Death.
Money issues.
Family issues.
And the list goes on.

It is on days like this we need a little, some, or a lot of sunshine.
Today I wanted to share a little sunshine with some of my teammates. 
I'm not a "touchy-feely" person with my teammates, but I love working with them.
We all play off the feelings of each other.
So, even though there was cloud cover inside the building and gray skies outside,
I wanted to brighten their day, even if it was momentary.

So last night I pulled out my handy, dandy Cricut, some yellow patterned paper,  and a Studio G stamp from the dollar bin at Michaels and created this.


I sealed it in an envelope and placed it in their mailboxes in the workroom early this morning. 

What are some things you do to brighten the "cloudy" days of those around you? 

The first two responses in my comment section will win a package of 10 sunshine flat note cards- sorry no envelopes.



One catch. Maybe two.  You must be a follower of my blog and promise to spread a little sunshine to others:-)


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea!! I love the suns!!

    Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea! How fun to sneak into someones mailbox :)

    Sandie
    http://www.LittleLearningLovies.com
    treblesand@optonline.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...