Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Sunday Stroll in Pictures

Stroll ~ leisurely enjoying your surroundings with no agenda and not a care in the world.

I love Sunday strolls,
Monday strolls,
Tuesday strolls,
Friday strolls,
Saturday strolls,
You get it right?
I love strolls basically any day of the week.
I love not having an agenda, well, at least sometimes. 
I have to be honest, I live by an agenda most of the time, but every now and then I get to throw it to the side and hop in my SUV and go.
Sometimes its near and sometimes it's far.
Sometimes I have my family, and sometimes it's just me, myself, and I.

My latest stroll in pictures- Historic Apex, one of my favorite spots.

Historic Homes that line the street~


Nestled behind this tangled Magnolia tree was...
This beautiful home...
It has all the makings of a great Bed and Breakfast.

 The city is known for its small town feel...

 And Southern Charm...

 It has a lot of unique personality...


Special shops...


With cute gifts...

 And pride...

Thanks for stopping by and strolling with me today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...