Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Simple Valentine Treats for the Kiddos

Valentine's Day is right around the corner. I wanted a simple treat for my 47 second grade students for this special occasion. You read correctly- 47!  (It's because I team teach with an awesome gal! ) 

While looking through my Pinterest boards I came across this cute and simple treat. I was inspired to create my own.




 I pulled out my seasonal stamp stash and created this version.


The rubber stamps came from the dollar bin at Michael's a few years ago.  First, I cut some patterned cardstock from the Dollar Store business card size (2" x 3 1/2"), stamped the images, and then attached a piece of chocolate. I found 10 packs of pencil top erasers while cleaning out the attic during the Christmas holidays. I took the pink and purple erasers from the packs to add to the candy treat.
I placed the cards and erasers in a small plastic bag, and cut bag toppers from my Valentine paper stack.

The finished product~



All packaged and ready for my Second Graders~


Thanks for stopping by~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...