Saturday, January 25, 2014

Simple Valentine Treats for the Kiddos

Valentine's Day is right around the corner. I wanted a simple treat for my 47 second grade students for this special occasion. You read correctly- 47!  (It's because I team teach with an awesome gal! ) 

While looking through my Pinterest boards I came across this cute and simple treat. I was inspired to create my own.




 I pulled out my seasonal stamp stash and created this version.


The rubber stamps came from the dollar bin at Michael's a few years ago.  First, I cut some patterned cardstock from the Dollar Store business card size (2" x 3 1/2"), stamped the images, and then attached a piece of chocolate. I found 10 packs of pencil top erasers while cleaning out the attic during the Christmas holidays. I took the pink and purple erasers from the packs to add to the candy treat.
I placed the cards and erasers in a small plastic bag, and cut bag toppers from my Valentine paper stack.

The finished product~



All packaged and ready for my Second Graders~


Thanks for stopping by~

1 comment:

  1. The epoxy floor coatings is a fashion statement in itself and adds an extra zing to your personality.
    Each piece you see on display is a masterpiece in itself and a reflection of epoxy's artwork.
    This brand price liquid epoxy resin is an ideal choice to buy as the designs are always novel and never go out of style.
    One can buy authentic floor paint and accessories from reputed stores that offer a complete range of this brand.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...