Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sharing the Love

Those of us in the teaching field, love the children we teach everyday.  Some require tough love and some need all the love they can get.  They are all blessings.  Those of us who are moms and dads, love our children unconditionally.  We are always there for them and know they are our blessings as well.

While attempting to catch up on reading the blogs I follow , I came across this touching story at Luckeyfrog's Lilypad.  My heart literally broke into pieces. But there's something I can do.  There's something you can do as well.  Kenton, a young boy,  was diagnosed with AML leukemia. Hop on over to Jenny's blog to learn more about Hats for Kenton. Click on the link below if you're interested in helping this family.






1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for helping me spread the word & offering to help! :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...