Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Clean and Simple Origami Cards

Today I want to share with you an easy origami valentine card.



These are the materials I used.


I cut paper into 5 x 5 squares. (I purchased the paper from the dollar bin at Target.Then I followed this tutorial.



It didn't take long to make these.



I put the finished valentine's  through my sticker maker.  Double sided tape will work just fine so don't worry.  I placed a valentine on the front of kraft cardstock.  I bought a large pack of blank kraft cardstock cards on Black Friday for next to nothing at Michael's.  I stamped a sentiment onto the front.  I grabbed this stamp from the dollar bin at Michael's as well.
 
.
 
 I will be sending these cards to my gals in the Random Act of Kindness Card Club in which I belong. 




Thanks for stopping by~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...