Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BOO!


 
 
Superlative Science



 
I usually avoid the "tag" games.  It seriously wears we out trying to answer all the questions and then attempting to find 5-10 blogs who have not been "tagged."  I've turned down three awards in the last few months due to the "sweat" that goes into it.

But this ONE is unique. 
 
It's a LINKY PARTY for sharing October Goodies.
 
If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.
1. Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!


2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else),


or freebie(s) that you love!


3. Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:
http://toristeachertips.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-booed-fun-october-linky.html


And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED!


4. Link up {here} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas! And while you are there... check out the other great blogs!
 
Here Goes:
 



 
You can find these Halloween Treats at Casey's (Second Grade Math Maniac) TPT Store.
 
 
Arrg! You can find this at Jenn's TPT Store (Hello Mrs. Sykes).

Halloween Ghost Glyph (with Writing Options)
  And this from The Glyph Girls!
 
 
I am Booing the following blogs.  (I don't want to hex myself by not following the rules.)




          

Luckeyfrog's Lilypad         Glyph Girls

 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
I will be posting Win It Wednesday soon.
So come back now, you hear? 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100% on avoiding the linky parties! They are usually tiring!! I'm so glad you decided to do this one... I tried hard to think of managable rules :) I'm a new follower.. your blog is super cute!
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...