Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bugs, Kisses, and Halloween

When I saw this pin on Pinterest, I was in awe.
Cute~
Creative~
Original~
 
I want,
I want,
I want,

Pinned Image
The original post is here.

So...
 I attempted a super simple, modified version using what I already had in my craft stash. (I mean modified.)

This is what I came up with. I'm a treat bag topper addict. I definitely should have found some polka dot background paper. Oh well!




These were the materials I used along with a glue stick and a stapler. My printer was out of black ink, but I love the gray on the tags.

 The tag can be printed {HERE}
 
The original post used spider rings.  Because I didn't want to buy any supplies other than the candy kisses, I used my spider punch for the "bugs" inside the bag.
 
 
The final display for my team tomorrow for our weekly PLT meeting. I definitely need to ask Santa for a better camera. My 3.1 megapixel is letting me down.
 
 
 
I leave you with a photo of the sidewalk display from one of my local favorite shops.
 
 
Happy Halloween~
 
Thanks for stopping by! 


1 comment:

  1. Love that you always think of your lovely teammates!! Thanks for sharing your creativity. :)

    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...