Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Football Fever, Apple Treats, and an intro to Win It Wednesday!

My hubby and our oldest son are die hard football fans to say the least. They are constantly recording the games while they're watching it. I don't get it, but it's what they love.  And we all need something we love-right? Our oldest made the News and Observer this weekend for his team spirit for the Wolfpack.  He's the letter "C."  He was shown over 8 times during the recorded game. He was so proud.  Hubby Jagger was calling all the relatives the let them know Mike made it big- LOL~

Oh the memories.  Can't wait to pull out these photos when he's my age.



 
 
On another note, I spotted and pinned these apple treats on Pinterest.
Check out the original post here~
 
Here's my version using the apples from my trip to the orchard.  I used red apples and stored the dip in clear containers I found at the Dollar Tree. The dip was absolutely delish!
 

 
 In two days I will present  "Win It Wednesday." Lots of you have "jingles" and giveaways.  I thought I'd give it a try.  I also want to reach 100 followers by December 31. This will give me the opportunity to give away goodies I make and pass it along to one (maybe two) lucky winners.  Join me back here on Wednesday to see what's up for grabs.
 
 
 



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...