Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pizza and John Chapman

Hubby Jagger and I have three teenagers. 
Let me repeat: T-H-R-E-E. 
1-2-3!
It's not an easy life.  
Not at all~
It's very similar to teaching - not easy, but very rewarding.

I love them immensely. Even though I feel at times I'm going to loose my mind and wonder if my hubby and I will ever have money in our checking account.

For the most part, the kids don't mind trying new things. Tonight it was homemade pizza.

At 5:00 I texted the kids because it's the best way to get their attention and requested their company in the kitchen at 6:00 for "make your own pizza night."

It was a success~


 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I am officially tracked out for about 2 1/2 weeks.
Yippee~
 
I would, however,  like to share a fun apple activity we participated in last week.
 
I bought this super cute Johnny Appleseed Craftivity from The Glyph Girls.  I absolutely love their products.
 
 
 

.



 
We practiced writing change plus, change minus, and collection story problems.
 
It was a great way to end the week!
 
Thanks for stopping by~
 
 



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...